Our February Third Thursday will present the ministry of Bob Jones Academy. February is the month of the the BJA open house. Come learn of the advances taking place at the second largest private school in South Carolina.
Third Thursday BJU Alumni Lunch
Feburary, 16 2017 - 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
City Range Steakhouse and Grill
Haywood Road, Greenville, SC
RSVP by emailing email@example.com
As usual, the event starts with time for networking and fellowship at 11:30 AM. President Pettit will speak to alumni during the beginning of the noon meal. There will also be a time for questions following his presentation.
Third Thursday is a monthly gathering of BJU alumni featuring community leaders, University updates, alumni in leadership, and professional networking. Our January event will feature BJU president, Steve Pettit. If you would like to be added to a list to receive monthly reminders of these events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where: City Range on Haywood Road, Greenville
- When: Thursday, August 18, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (Informal fellowship begins at 11:30 AM with meal beginning at noon)
- Cost: $12.90
- RSVP is appreciated to help plan seating for the venue. Contact us at email@example.com or call (864) 370-1800 Ext. 3152.
What is Third Thursday?
Third Thursday is a lunch time professional networking event for BJU alumni. Currently, Upstate SC area alumni meet at City Range Steakhouse and Grill located on Haywood Road in Greenville. The event begins at 11:30 AM with a time for informal fellowship and one-on-one networking. Lunch begins at noon with great menu options from City Range and a variety of programs each month. Attendees participate in group activities, receive updates from the University, or hear from community leaders.
Bring Third Thursday to your area!
Greenville alumni have enjoyed Third Thursday lunches for over a year now, but don’t let Greenville have all the fun! You can bring Third Thursday to your town. Here’s how.
- Invite friends in your area who are alumni to join you for lunch on the third Thursday of a month
- Agree to make it a regular lunch and each invites another
- Contact the BJU Alumni Association office to let us know you are meeting
- The Association will notify all alumni in your area and help you promote your lunch with the Third Thursday brand
- Use suggestions from the Association for lunch theme ideas or come up with your own
- Have fun and enjoy the fellowship!