Campus Moves to Greenville, SC
On October 1, 1947, the University welcomed over 2,500 students to the new campus. The University continued to add to the original 18 buildings as time and money allowed.
That same year, the Board of Trustees elected Dr. Bob Jones Jr. president of the University. Just like his father, Dr. Bob Jones Jr. upheld the University’s foundation on the Scriptures while emphasizing the fine arts.